If you are asking yourself what is a Charter email, well you are in luck. You are not just going to get know about it, but also you will get to know how to access it on Android devices.
If you’d like to know more about organizing your emails, head to this guide.
Charter is one of the massive companies for telephones and cables in the United States. They provide both web and internet email service. You can create an email through their website, but if you already have one and you’re an Android user, you can follow these steps to access it.
Using Charter Email on Android
Unfortunately, there’s no dedicated app for Charter on android. However, through these easy steps, you can access your email through a Gmail app installation:
- First of all, open your phone menu and locate your Gmail App. If you don’t have an email, create one. If you already have one, then click on Add an account.
- Secondly, click others from the settings to set up your email.
- Then, enter your charter email, and choose the account of IMAP.
- After doing so, these following details are to be entered in the settings of your incoming server; they are also associated with your email service, so they are solid for all accounts.
- Enter your personal information like the password, the IMAP severer, the security type, port, and the username. Preferably to use the username in your email.
- Your port number is 993, and your IMAP server is mobile.charter.net.
- Click next and enter these information on your outgoing server. Your port number is 587, and the SMTP is mobilr.charter.net. Then click next, and most importantly DON’T forget to click email frequency check.
- Finally, name your account and click done.
And that’s it! It’s quite easy to use a Charter email app for android. It’s simple to configure through Gmail, and you’d receive all incoming messages on your regular app. Let us know in the comments below if you’ve come across any problems applying these steps. We’re more than thrilled to be of help.